Time and again, students who appear for the 10th Board exams and are tending towards Engineering, lack awareness and strategy essential to crack competitive exams and gain entry into IITs. ZEE Business and Rao IIT Academy endeavors to embark upon this issue head-on through “Engineering the Future”, a three-city, student-parent-teacher guidance and counselling seminar that spotlights on the ‘importance of engineering education to India’s growth’ is being organized between 23rd May 2015 and 13th June, 2015.
The seminar, which has had triumphant runs in Pune and Satara, will be held in Mumbai on two consecutive Saturdays—June 6, 2015 (Malad) and June 13, 2015 (Dadar).
The Central government’s ‘Make in India‘ concept may initiate the country’s ‘third industrial revolution’ and the companies will jointly facilitate generate students become engineers of the aptitude to create that outlook. They will imbibe the scholars with traits that will assist them in bridging the gap between science, technology and society. The best alternative in the country is to join the prominent IIT to accomplish the goal. Connecting science, technology and society together is what the experience will help them get into.
Zee Business and Rao’s IIT Academy have teamed up to motivate a youthful India to adopt Engineering as their domain subject and lead India as the nation’s budding technocrats.
Students who have appeared for Class X exams and are prone towards Engineering/ IIT as well as their parents. The Seminars are free of cost.
SESSION I- “FUELLING THE CAREER ENGINE: HOW TO CRACK THE COMPETITIVE EXAMS”
A vigorous interactive session where:
- Professionals will facilitate students elucidate their identity and intersect the dilemma they countenance about Engineering as a career.
- Rao’s faculty will present a step-by-step lowdown on how to crack IIT JEE and other competitive exams.
- They will lend a hand to find out the aspirant’s characteristics and skills for engineering; their desires and requirements and distinctive talents; what all is trending in the engineering area, etc.
- They will offer proper direction regarding career matters and also blueprint a roadmap for them on how to achieve their goals (getting admission).
SESSION 2: TOPPER TALK
- IIT toppers & go-getters to recount inspirational stories regarding:-
- At what level in life they are today
- How have they reached there?
- What did they do to achieve their goals, dos and don’ts
- Contribution of Rao’s IIT for helping them to shape out a desired career path and convert them into a holistic character.
SESSION 3: E-LEARNING
Technology has brought in an archetypal shift in education. Not only has it enhanced the learning outcomes but also modes of delivery. This has enhanced productivity of both instructors and students. It has distorted pedagogy, accelerated education, and amplified student engagement and impetus. Distinguished connoisseurs will speak & guide online and E- Learning practices followed instead of innovative learning mediums and technology.
To participate in the seminars, students or parents can enroll through SMS by typing ETF <space> Name <space > Your Age <space> Your City and send to 57575 and can call at 022-24827793 for further details.
Prominent panelists from the meadow of education and industry will share pertinent guidelines and discuss case studies, besides addressing questions from students and parents.