April 30, 2017, 11 am update: VTU results of 6th semester B.E. exams are out now at vtu.ac.in and the results of 5th and 7th semester B.E. are expected this coming week, probably within next 2-3 days.
April 25, 2017, 5 pm Update: Finally a good news, Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) has declared the results of it’s 8th semester B.E. regular examinations today. VTU 8th sem results were published at results.vtu.ac.in in the morning.
So, here it is, discarding all reports of delays and what not, VTU finally declared the results, at least for one semester. let’s hope that results of rest of the semesters will follow soon too.
Candidates may visit www.vtu.ac.in or results.vtu.ac.in to check their results now.
— VTU.Official (@vtuinfo) April 25, 2017
Report on Delays
There are some preliminary reports suggesting that VTU results 2017 for B.E. odd regular semester examinations may take more time to be out than expected, and previous reported. Even after VTU V-C said to TOI that results declaration will start in two weeks, in the hindsight, it’s highly unlikely that results are coming in next few weeks. For now, May first week seems the likely fit for announcement.
We’re digging more into the report and will update for you after officials’ comments.
April 7, 2017, Evening Update: As per some reports (unofficial sources), VTU results for 7th and 8th semester (regular) examinations may be declared early next week i.e., by Monday or Tuesday. And crash course results of 5th and 6th semester students are also expected by this Saturday or Sunday. Come back here tomorrow for updates.
In other news;
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) will announce the results of it’s odd semester exams and crash course held in December 2016- January 2017 in coming days, but when? read on to know the updates.
March 19, 2017, Evening Update: We don’t know for certain if or when VTU results for crash course of II and IV year students would be out but whenever they do, just go there to check: resume.vtu.ac.in and results.vtu.ac.in. But I’ll update in case today’s a good day.
- CBCS results are usually late, so expect them a week or so late from now.
- Odd sem results for regular exams are still expected by month’s end which is a week or more so away.
- I guess, after crash course results come by today/tomorrow at worst case, next are regular exam results.
March 18, 2017, Evening Update: The varsity had said the results of 2nd and 3rd year crash course students will be announced shortly and that was 3 days ago. Speculations were of results coming today on Saturday but so far, no notice is out from VTU. It may be uploaded later in the evening around 8-9 pm per usual trends but nothing is official until VTU says so. Come back here a bit later, we’ll update if anything comes up.
March 17, 2017, Afternoon Update: Lots of you are asking whether or not crash course results for 2nd and 3rd year students will be out today. The answer is; it’s not confirmed. VTU has said that results will be out shortly but has not mentioned any date. And certainly hasn’t said that results will be out on Friday. So, we’ll have to wait for any notice.
VTU has issued another official notification today saying that the results of 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th semester students’ crash course exams will be declared shortly. Means, you can expect your crash course results any day now, probably within this week only. Keep your hopes up fellas!
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) declared the results for the students admitted under extricating/crash semester programme of it’s first and second semester. The candidates can view their VTU 1st semester and 2nd semester results at the official website using their University seat number.
VTU crash course results- check here
Update on crash course results for 2nd and 3rd Year.
The University is also likely to declare the results of it’s odd semester examinations held during December 2016-January 2017 soon now as the official website (www.vtu.ac.in) displayed a notice earlier today regarding the same. The notice say that the VTU results for UG/PG courses will be declares shortly. However, the dates have not been specified but consider this, it took 2 months for VTU to finally release the results and address the issue. At least now we know that results are coming soon.
Lastly I had reported after talking to VTU officials that the crash course results will be out this week and that report stands correct as of now. The Varsity may announce the crash course results for rest of the semesters any day this week. As for the results of regular odd semester exams and VTU CBCS results 2017, keep watch at the page (results.vtu.ac.in) for any notice or follow us on Facebook for getting the news first thing.
Status on results;
- VTU crash course students’ results will expectedly be out before this week ends and that is by affirming the same from some credible sources and also based on VTU’s activities this week. Crash course results are of foremost importance to students as well as the Varsity, so here’s hoping the same will come true.
- Secondly, those asking for VTU 3rd semester results, 5th sem results and 7th sem results of regular exams held in Dec-Jan (2016-2017), these results will be rolled out by the University on different days if previous trends come in play. But since a lot of things has changed in VTU this year including the evaluation process itself, nothing is for certain. However, expect results of these B.E. semester exams in next 2 weeks.
- As for the results of course of MBA, M.Tech and others, the results declaring process is expected to wind up by March-end. So, expect all results in next few days.
Put your questions in comments sections if any, will try to answer as many as can.