AKTU UPTU UPSEE result 2017 declared with topper’s list at upsee.nic.in

Update: UPTU results 2017UPSEE result 2017 for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2017 has been announced by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). Ashutosh Tandon, technical education minister, Uttar Pradesh made the announcement today at the press conference where UPSEE 2017 result and topper’s list was made public. As per reports, Prabhakar Bindal of Meerut has achieved the first place in UPSEE-2017, Rohan Gupta of Lucknow got second rank, and Divyansh Coudhary of Greater Noida came third. Candidates should note the announcement was made in the afternoon today and UPTU result for UPSEE 2017 will be uploaded in few minutes at the official website.

UPSEE 2017 result UPTU AKTU Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), which is now known as Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) will declare the results of it’s Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2017 today, which was conducted in April 2017. The state level entrance test is conducted for admission to the degree and professional degree courses in first year as well as lateral entry into engineering, architecture, Pharmacy, Business administration, computer applications and few other courses. The admission are facilitated through the process of counselling which is further done on the basis of UPSEE 2017 result, rank obtained by candidates in the online tests.

UPSEE 2017 report

UPSEE-2017 was conducted on three days, April 16th, 22nd and 23rd, 2017 with admission to different courses including B.Tech /B.Arch./B.Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA/MCA And lateral entry courses of B.Tech./B.Pharm./MCA. Reportedly, around 1.42 lakh candidates had registered to take UPSEE-2017 only for various engineering courses. Of them, 1,41,961 students actually appeared for the entrance, that includes 1.20 lakh for B.Tech and B.Pharma courses, 13 thousand for B.Tech in biotechnology, over 7 thousand for B.Arch and 90 students for B.Tech in Agriculture course. Other 27 thousand had appeared for other courses entrance.

On the first day, 162 centres were set up in 41 cities of the state, 14 centres in 8 other cities of the country for the convenience of the students. Right after the conclusion of entrance tests of each day, AKTU had uploaded the answer keys.

Quota in UPSEE 2017: Out of total available seats this year, 75% will be filled by UP domicile holder candidates whereas the remaining 25% will be open to students from the other states. Private colleges affiliated to AKTU will fill 10% engineering seats through JEE Main 2017 and remaining 15% seats will remain under management quota. There are nearly 1.5 lakh seats to be filled in the over 900 affiliated colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh, most of which go vacant as we’ve seen from previous year.

Qualifying / Cut-off marks

In it’s information brochure, AKTU has noted that separate merit list will be prepared for each paper and subject. The Varsity has also mentioned that to be eligible for counselling, a SC/ST candidate will have to score at least 20% in the exam where as candidates from other categories will have to score at least 25% to quality UPSEE 2017. The merit-position in UPSEE 2017 with total score and score in each subject by the candidates will be published today when the results are out. Last year, 1.36 lakh candidates had applied to take UPSEE and only 1.18 lakh had qualified.

After results, Counselling

AKTU has already notified that the counselling will commence after the announcement of class 12 board results. While CBSE 12th results are out, UP Board is yet to announce the same. It is expected that UP Board 12th results will come around June 6-7th and the counselling will commence after that.

The Varsity has already set up a new website for the counselling process, under the name www.shasanadesh.up.nic.in.

UPSEE 2017 results, score/marks and merit list will be declared today, we’ll update once the link is active.

 

Tags from the story
, , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *