UPTET answer key has been released by the Exam Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh today. The answer key is available at the official website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in in pdf format for both Paper 1 and Paper 2. The Authority has also invited the stakeholders to point out the mistakes in the answer key within 6 days so that the final answer key can be prepared.
The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET 2016) was held across the State on December 19 for which over 7.5 lakh candidates were issued admit cards. This figure includes 2.54 lakh applicants for Paper 1 (Primary level) and 5.01 lakh applicants for Paper 2 (Upper Primary level). The TET exam was conducted successfully across all the test centers and since the exam concludes, the aspirants started searching for the answer keys. As the answer keys have been officially released by the Authority, the candidates can access them as well as submit objections, if they find any wrong answer pointed in it.
ExamsWatch.com had reported on the exam day that the answer keys will be released on December 27. The Authority had prepared the UPTET answer key on Tuesday, but the same was made public today on Wednesday. UPTET was divided in two papers, Paper 1 was meant for the candidates aiming to become a teacher for primary classes (Class I to V) and Paper 2 was for upper primary classes (Classes VI to VIII).
The candidates were given different question booklets – Paper 1 (Series P, Q, R, S) and Paper 2 (Series W, X, Y, Z). The candidates will have to keep their respective question booklet series in mind while checking the UPTET answer key. Follow this procedure to check exact answer key:
- Visit the official website and click on Paper 1/ Paper 2, which you had attempted.
- On the left most column, Series-0 is mentioned, while Answer is mentioned in the right most column of each table.
- In between columns, the series marking (P, Q, R, S / W, X, Y, Z) is mentioned.
- The answer (key) mentioned along with the number under a particular series is the answer for it.
- Tick the answers as per this method for all the questions.
Example: For Primary Classes – Series-0 (Number 1), the answer (3rd option) is for the question number 24 for Series P, question 23 for Series Q, question 15 for Series R and question 5 for Series S.
If one finds any wrong answer in the UPTET answer key, the Authority has also opened the objection facility. The candidates can submit the objections only through email. Keep these key details in mind before submitting the objections:
- The proof supporting the claim must be submitted.
- The objections should be sent at the official email ID firstname.lastname@example.org, no other means of sending the objections will be entertained.
- Objections should be sent by 2 January, 6 PM, no objection requests will be considered after this window.
- The objections should be submitted in the prescribed format only.