On February 23rd, 2017 evening, UPSC announced the result of its’s engineering services examination i.e., IES/ESE 2017 preliminary examination. The list of candidates termed qualified and selected for main exam has been given at upsc.gov.in with a detailed notice about the proceedings.
Here’s the information at a glance and the PDF.
- The prelims exam was held on January 8, 2017.
- Results have been published on February 23, 2017.
- Number of vacancies are 440 in civil, mechanical, electrical, electronics and telecom engineering services.
- Main exam will be on May 14th, 2017.
- Admit cards for main exam will be issued in last week of April, 2017 on www.upsc.gov.in.
- Main exam will have 2 papers, each of 300 marks.
- Personality test will be of 200 marks and will be scheduled after main result announcement.
- View the IES/ESE result PDF here.
- See the official write-up here.