TS POLYCET 2017 Key Released By Sakshi Education

Over 1.2 lakh took TS POLYCET today. TS POLYCET 2017 key for the question paper in the exam has been released by Sakshi Education. Official key will be out later this week.

TS POLYCET 2017 KeyFor admissions in around 58 thousand seats available in engineering and non-engineering diploma courses, the Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training administered the TS POLYCET 2017 examination across the State. As per the preliminary reports, around 1.2 lakh students appeared for the test.

The Polytechnic Entrance Examination (POLYCET) is conducted every year in the State so as to fill seats in Diploma courses in Engineering/ Non-Engineering/ Technology disciplines. The test covers all diploma courses offered at Polytechnics/ Institutions in Telangana State except Hotel Management & Catering Technology and D.Pharmacy.

TS POLYCET 2017 was conducted as OMR based entrance test comprising of 120 multiple choice questions. The questions were based on the basic knowledge of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Since there was no negative marking, the students were given a free hand to attempt any many questions they liked.

The results of TS POLYCET will be announced in the first week of May, the official brochure mentions. The students will be able to know their result as well as respective rank from the nearby polytechnic institute or through the official website. The link to access TS POLYCET result will be made available on the official website polycetts.nic.in and the students will be able to check the results by entering their respective user id and password.

All the admissions in diploma programs depend on POLYCET rank only. The Board will prepare a list by placing the marks of all the candidates in decreasing order and the ranks will be awarded based on the ranking criteria. The students securing equal marks will be given rank as per the existing rules of SBTET.

The result statistics of previous years reveal that around 80 to 85 percent students qualify the test. There are around 58,000 diploma seats collectively and the admissions will be given only to the POLYCET rank holders. SBTET will hold document verification for allotment of seats and the detailed program of admission will be notified after the declaration of results.

As per the rules, 85% of the available seats in Government/ Aided Polytechnic/ Institute will be filled by the candidates belonging to Osmania University area and the remaining 15 percent unreserved seats will be available for both local & non-local candidates depending on POLYCET rank.

Asnwer Key by Sakshi Education- check here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *