TS ECET 2017 key with question papers: available now

TS ECET key 2017 have been uploaded at the official website now along with question papers. Candidates may now visit http://ecet.tsche.ac.in/ and check ECET preliminary keys. The response sheets of the candidates have uploaded at the ECET portal. Candidates can also raise objections on preliminary keys by login to their profile. The keys are now available for all 12 subjects, separately uploaded. Go below for the links.

Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) in Telangana was held on May 6th. The examination had to be rescheduled to the shift of 5 pm to 8 pm from it’s original timing of 2 pm top 5 pm.

ts ecetThe Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test – TS ECET 2017 was conducted today across 81 exam centers in the State. As per the reports, as much as 25,138 students were registered for the entrance test, while around 90 percent appeared for it today. JNTU Hyderabad, the organizing authority of entrance test will release TS ECET key 2017 on 8th May, however, some coaching institutes will publish the ECET key papers in the evening itself. The same will be updated here shortly.

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTU-H) was given the responsibility to hold TS ECET on the behalf of TSCHE. This is the third time that the University has conducted the exam in the newly formed Telangana State, while it is for the first time that the test has been conducted in online mode. The mock test facility was also provided to all the candidates so as to familiarize themselves with the online mode of examination.

The qualified students will be offered admission into 2nd year B.E./ B.Tech and B.Pharm. course in both University and Un-aided Private Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-minority). The students having a diploma in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy along with B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree holders were eligible to take the test. Of the seats available, 85 percent seats in each course are reserved for local candidates, while remaining 15 percent seats will be filled from non-locals.

The TS ECET 2017 was conducted as three papers, specifically designed on the basis of the qualification of the students & their selected course. For engineering streams, the University had prepared three sets of question paper, two for Diploma holders and another for B.Sc. (mathematics). All the papers carry 200 marks, while the questions were distributed among subjects as:

For Diploma holders: Mathematics made up for 50 marks, while Physics & Chemistry both had 25 marks each. The remaining 100 marks were for Engineering paper, wherein separate question paper was set up for each branch of the diploma course.

For B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree holders, Mathematics carried 100 marks, while Analytical Ability and Communicative English carried 50 marks each.

For Pharmacy courses, there were four sections wherein each section had 50 marks. The four sections were: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and Pharmacology & Toxicology.

TS ECET 2017 was conducted in a single shift of 3 hours, the test timings were 2 pm to 5 pm. As per the official calendar of events, the preliminary TS ECET key will be published on May 8 and the students will be asked to submit the objections/ challenges. The window for objection submission will remain open up to May 11 and based on the objections, the university will prepare final key. The results of TS ECET 2017 will be declared on May 15.

Till the official TS ECET key is released, the students can also consider to check the unofficial versions of the answer key prepared by some of the trusted sources. We will sort out the best amongst them and publish TS ECET 2017 key here, once it is published.

The qualifying marks are 25% of the aggregate marks in the paper i.e. 50 marks out of 200 marks. Only those students obtaining 50 or above marks in TS ECET 2017 will be awarded a rank. However, there is no requirement of qualifying marks for SC/ ST students and they will be awarded the ranks irrespective of their marks.

TS ECET 2017 preliminary keys and questions papers: check here.

Tags from the story
, , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *