Punjab University Patiala result 2017 has been announced today (May 23) for some courses. Official site is down, so wait out for some time and then go check the results.
Punjabi University, (PU) Patiala has released the result for as many as 27 courses and the date sheet for several UG and PG semester 2017 examinations. The candidates can check their Punjabi University result and date sheet for forthcoming examinations at www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in. The date sheet has been made available in the form of pdf file at the official website of the University. On April 26, PUP declared the dates for as much as 27 courses to be held in May and June.
Punjabi University will conduct the semester examination for courses such as B.A, B.Com, B.Ed., BCA, M.A., M.Sc., L.L.M. among others in two shifts; 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm. Some of the courses’ exam dates are mentioned below:
- B.A. Semester II – May 5 to June 10
- B.A. Semester IV – May 6 to June 12
- B.A. Semester VI – May 5 to June 8
- B.Com Semester II, IV & VI – May 8 to 31
- B.Com (Hon.) Semester II & IV – May 15 to 31
- B.Com (Professional) Semester II, IV & VI – May 9 to June 2
- B.Ed. Two-year course Semester II & IV – May 10 to June 14
- Bachelor of Laws (Five-year course) – Semester II, IV, VI, VIII & X – May 8 to 25
- M.A. Music Vocal Semester II & IV on April 29 & 30
- M.Sc. Hons. (Botany) Sem II, IV, VI, VIII & X (Five-year integrated course) – May 12 to 29
- L.L.M. One year course Semester II – May 6 to 19
- MCA Semester II, IV – May 5 to 22
The above-mentioned list features only some of the exams date sheet, the students can check the exact date sheet as per the course from here as the University will be updating the date sheet for more courses. Punjabi University (PUP) will be conducting the semester examinations for all the courses if offers through its campus as well as affiliated colleges.
Punjabi University is also declaring the results for the exams held in December. So far, the results of B.A., B.A (Hons), B.Sc. Agriclture, BBA, MBA, MCA, M.A., M.Sc., L.L.M., B.Tech and B.Ed. courses have been declared by the University.
Since its establishment in the year 1962, Punjabi University has evolved into the largest University in the State. Around 9,000 students are studying under the ambit of the university on its campus, five regional centers, six neighbourhood campuses and 166 colleges affiliated to it.
Punjabi University was set up with the main objective of furthering the cause of Punjabi Language, art, and literature. The university holds the record of publishing over 3,000 titles in Punjabi covering a wide range of areas. The varsity also boasts of a special Punjabi Reference Library having the collection of over 1,00,000 documents.
The university has been accredited with the highest ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).