PESSAT 2017 registrations end today, slot booking from April 21

Bengaluru: The PES University will be holding the entrance exam PESSAT (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test) 2017 in May for admissions into B.Tech program and the students have only few hours left for filling the application form. The facility of submitting the online application is open only for students of Bengaluru, as the last date to register for students from outside Bengaluru was April 12. There are 1,320 seats (in 6 streams of B.Tech) on offer through PESSAT 2017. PESSAT 2017 registrations close tonight at 12 midnight.

PESSAT 2017The students can register for the exam at official website www.pes.edu/pessat and are required to pay Rs. 1,050 as exam fee which can be paid by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or Demand Draft. After successful registration, the candidates can take print out of the application by filling their date of birth and Registration number and gender detail.

PESSAT slot booking for B.Tech admission test will open from April 21 wherein the applicants can select their test city and date. After slot booking, the admit card will be available from the third week of April.

PESSAT 2017 will be organised in a long schedule from May 2 to 20 at 21 cities in Karnataka along with other 21 major cities across the Country. The test will be conducted as an online test comprising of 180 questions divided among two sections. Section 1 will have 160 questions; 60 questions from Mathematics, 60 questions from Physics and 40 questions from Chemistry. Section 2 comprises of 20 questions from English Grammar. The question paper will have 70 percent questions from Class 12 syllabi while remaining 30 percent will be from Class 11 syllabi. The students will be given 3 hours to solve the question paper.

For admissions to non-Engineering programs, PESSAT is being conducted only at PES University Campus in Bangalore. The tests started in January and will continue until July on every Wednesday and Saturday.

PES University also organised an Info Session on Sunday, April 16 where students got information on PESSAT, PES University & Group of Institutions.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *