VYAPAM has uploaded the admit cards for Patwari Recruitment exam scheduled to start from December 9 across multiple test centers in Madhya Pradesh. The Professional Examination Board (PEB) released MP Patwari admit card on Saturday, thus leaving ample time for the applicants to download the admit card and know their respective exam date. Those who are yet to get a hold of Patwari admit card, go to the official website www.vyapam.nic.in and download now.
The Board had invited applications for Patwari recruitment 2017 from October 28. There are total 9,235 posts of Patwari distributed among 51 districts of Madhya Pradesh State to be filled through the recruitment exercise. The application process ended on November 15, with one more day given to the applicants for making corrections in the submitted forms. As per the notified schedule, MP Patwari exam 2017 will be conducted from December 9 to 29 (no exam on December 17 & 25) in 15 cities. VYAPAM will finally hold the Patwari exam, after re-scheduling it twice. (Read here: Patwari exam in Madhya Pradesh postponed)
Important Points to know for MP Patwari Admit Card 2017
Patwari admit card 2017 is now available on the official website of MP Professional Examination Board, www.vyapam.nic.in. The applicants can access the MP Patwari admit card by using login details – 13-digit application number and date of birth. The candidates will have to take the printout of MP Patwari admit card. The admit card will be in two parts wherein the first part will have details like Applicant’s name, Exam Name, Roll Number and Test Center Address.
The candidates will then have to fill the details in Second part of Patwari admit card and carry it to the respective test center on the exam day.
MP Patwari Exam Pattern: Patwari exam will comprise of 100 objective type questions, each having 1 mark. The questions will be grouped into five sections:
- General Knowledge
- General Mathematics
- Indian Rural Economy and Panchayati Raj
- Computer Knowledge
VYAPAM has already notified that there will be no negative marking in the Patwari exam 2017. Out of maximum marks (100 marks), the candidates belonging to General category are required to obtain 50% (50 marks). The minimum qualifying marks for all other candidates are 40% (40 marks). Based on the merit list prepared, the appointments to Patwari post will be made.
Set to take MP Patwari Exam – Understand these points first
- MP Patwari exam will be conducted by VYAPAM in two shifts and the reporting time is different for each shift. For the first shift exam (9 am to 11 am), the reporting time is 7.30 am, while it is 1.30 pm for second shift exam (3 pm to 5 pm). No candidate will be given entry after 30 minutes of reporting time.
- Carry MP Patwari admit card, Black ballpoint pen, and a valid photo identity proof.
- Any kind of electronic device, scientific calculator, mobile phone, Bluetooth device, programmable calculator, watch alarms, listening devices, paging devices, recording devices, protectors, compasses, scales, whitener and other such things are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Thumb impression of all candidates will be taken through biometric at the test center.