Update at 5.10 pm: Kerala University degree allotment for third round has been published, as expected. The students can check their Kerala University degree 3rd allotment 2017 at Kerala University website: admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. Allotment memo can also be downloaded after logging into the website.
Note: Applicants who are satisfied with the current allotment can cancel their higher options till 5 pm on 1st July.
The first two allotments have already been declared by the University and now the publication of Kerala University third allotment will probably be the last allotment made for admissions to Degree programs for the academic session 2017-18. The students can check Kerala University allotment result from the University admission portal admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
Kerala University had published the second allotment on 21st June, after which the students were given specific time to cancel their higher options. The facility to cancel the higher options closed at 5 pm on June 24. Those who have not cancelled their higher options will be considered for Kerala University third allotment and they will have to accept the allotted seat in this round.
Third allotment round is being conducted for the vacant seats remaining after the second allotment. As it was notified by the Kerala University, the applicants who got allotted a seat in first two allotment rounds and in the third round could take admission to the allotted colleges only after the third allotment. The applicants will have to generate the allotment memo for admission from the website only after the third allotment.
Kerala University is holding Central Allotment Process for admission to the first degree program under CBCS system and career-related first degree programs in the colleges affiliated to the University of Kerala and Centers of the University for the academic year 2017-18. The admissions are to be made under the Faculties of Science, Applied Sciences and Technology, Arts, Fine Arts, Social Sciences, Oriental Studies, Management Studies, and Commerce. First allotment to these programs was published on 14th June.
The candidates who get allotment will have to report before the Principal/ Head of the College/ Institution concerned for admission on the dates notified, with the following documents:
- Printout of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
- Fee receipt (Original copy) towards
- Registration fee
- Allotment Memo (Latest)
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination
- Fee Receipt(Original Copy)towards special fee affiliation, matriculation, recognition, eligibility fee
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- TC from the Institution last attended
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
- Non creamy layer Certificate in the case of SEBC/ OEC candidates.
- Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks, if any.
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
The list is in accordance with the prospectus published by the University of Kerala for degree admissions. All candidates securing admission would have to pay the University Fees in any branch of SBI by downloading the admission fee chalan. The University fee as decided by the authorities is Rs. 1,525 for General category candidates and Rs. 840 for SC/ ST candidates.