JEE Advanced 2015 Registrations Begin Today: Know Everything

JEE adv registration 2015The JEE Advanced 2015 that serves as the gateway to seek admission to the reputed institutions. Seven zonal IITS all over India are conducting the JEE Advanced 2015 that serves as the gateway to seek admission in Bachelor’s, Master’s or the Dual degree programs at the reputed IITS. So, the students who want to crack their career in this way need to know the detailed structure of the JEE Advanced.

The examination would consist of 2 papers:

Paper 1 would be from 9AM-12PM
Paper would be from 2PM-5PM

Here is mentioned the cut offs according to the reservations:
OBC NCL-70
SC-50
ST-44
General-105

So, here you can get all the details regarding the JEE Advanced 2015 that would help you to get prepared accordingly.

Important Dates

Now, here are the dates that the students should follow to get ready for the examination without any difficulty. The dates are mentioned as follows:

Online registration (2-7 May 2015)
Download the admit card (9-12 May 2015)
Rectification if any discrepancies (May 14 2015)
JEE Advanced 2015 Paper 1 (24 May 2015 9Am-12PM)
JEE Advanced Paper 2 (24 May 2015 2PM-5PM)
Online publication of ORS (3-5 June 2015)
Analyzing the responses (3-6 June 2015)
Publication of online answer keys (8 June 2015)
Online marks allocation (13 June 2015)
Feedback (8-11 June 2015)
Declaration of JEE Advanced 2015 Result (18 June 2015)
Registration for Architecture Aptitude test (18-19 June 2015)
Architecture Aptitude test (21 June 2015)
Result for Aptitude test (25 June 2015)
Online decision for desired choices (26-30 June 2015)
1st round interview (2 July 2015)
Seat allocation 1st round (2-8 July 2015)
2nd round interview (10 July 2015)
Seat Allocation 2nd round (11-15 July 2015)
Beginning of semester (16 July 2015)

So, this is the full time table of the JEE Advanced 2015 that comes out with the proper course structure to build up a better future for the students. You should be aware of all the facts and need to take the decision in the right way ensuring the true success.

JEE advanced apply online

Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2015

  • Get familiar with the eligibility criteria given here as follows: The students who qualified and ranked within 1,50,000 in JEE Main would become eligible to sit for the exam.
  • The candidate must have the DOB on or after October 1st 1990, however there is a 5 year age relaxation for SC/ST
    One can get only 2 attempts
  • The applications should have appeared for the 12th standard or an equivalent examination

One who meets all the criteria is able to sit for the JEE advanced 2015 to develop a good career option. According to the IITians the paper for JEE main 2015 was of a moderate level with total 3 parts Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Mathematics section was quite lengthy whereas Chemistry was relatively easier. And 53% of the questions were from class XII and the rest 47% consisted of the XI syllabus. All these things put a strong effect on the result and thus the result can be analyzed depending on the JEE main paper.

Tags from the story
,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *