Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has revised the schedule for it’s counselling being held for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The entrance test named as IPU CET 2016 was held in April-May for courses such as MBA, MCA, B.tech, BCA, BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Ed, BBA, LE to B.tech and more on different dates and results for all have been announced.
According to the revised notification released dated 10th June, the schedule for choice filling and further process will now be displayed on 17th June. The process was to begin from 10th June at first. Only the candidates who had qualified the test in their relevant courses are eligible for counselling and need to register for participating in the same. The payment fee for participating in the counselling is Rs 1000 by each candidate.
Here’s the complete schedule for the counselling process.
- Printing of challan upton 15 June (11:50 pm) for payment of counselling participation fee, to be deposited in any branch of Indian bank- 11 June to 15 June (banking hours)
- Payment of counselling participation fee by net banking/ debit/ credit card- 11 June to 16 June (upto 11:50 pm)
- Registration by candidates after payment of fee- 11 June to 17 June (upto 11:50 pm)
- Documents verification for reserved category students- 11 June to 17 June (between 10 am to 4 pm everyday).
- The process of documents verification will take place at designated centres of GGSIP University.
The first round of seat allocation was to be out on 12 June but will now be announced after 17th June. The registered candidates must read the full notification to know everything.