Indian Maritime University (IMU) has declared the result of IMU CET 2017 that was held on May 27. The details of IMU CET result 2017 can now be checked at www.imu.ac.in by the candidates. Since the official website was not working properly, we have uploaded the IMU result PDF in 3 separate PDFs below for the ease of checking your result. IMU result 2017 for UG, MBA, M.Sc., M.Tech CET is out after 5 pm today.
Acknowledging the queries of the students, IMU displayed the notification at its website www.imu.ac.in. The result date was now changed to May 31 from the previously notified date of May 30.
We’ll update here once IMU CET results are out.
IMU CET Result – UG CET Here
IMU CET Result – MBA/ M.Sc. Here
IMU Result 2017 – M.Tech CET here
The result of IMU CET 2017 on May 31, 2017 for all India based common entrance test held on May 27, 2017 for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes offered by IMU and its affiliated Institutes. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam will be able to check their results from the official website i.e www.imu.edu.in. The candidate will need to enter their Registration number to check the IMU CET result. The IMU CET 2017 result will be available in Pdf file. The candidates can download this file and preserve it for future purpose. The result page will be required during the counselling process.
After the declaration of the result, the selection process for the admission in the university will be started and the candidates will be selected on the basis of the:
- Physical Fitness Test: As per the guidelines laid down by the Director General of Shipping, Mumbai all the candidates need to clear the physical fitness test which is essential for admission.
- Medical Fitness Certificate: The prospective candidates are required to produce a medical fitness certificate in the prescribed format issued by a Medical Officer approved by Directorate General of Shipping. All the desirous candidates who wish to join these courses are advised to apply for Passport before taking admission.
Last year, of the total 9849 candidates selected for counselling, there were only 238 females. And, of the total 15466 candidates selected for counselling, there were only 442 females.
IMU CET Counselling: The shortlisted candidates will be called for Counselling at designated IMU Campus(es) and will involve verification of original mark sheets and certificates, physical fitness clearance, and allotment of seats in the IMU Campuses or Affiliated Institute. IMU counselling will be done in online mode, the candidate need not have to be physically present for the counselling. Online counselling will be done for allotment of seats in IMU campuses only.
- Step 1 (Payment of the Counselling Fee before): Prior filling the choices of the programmes or college, candidates are required to pay the Non-Refundable Counselling Fee of Rs.10,000 to IMU
- Step 2 (Choose Program and Institute): Thereafter choose online, the Programme and also IMU Campuses/Affiliated Institutes that they would like to join.
- Step 3 (Seat Allotment): Candidates will be allotted seats to a Programme/College on the basis of the following: IMU CET Rank, Category, Choices of Programmes and Colleges and Availability of seats.
- Step 4: First List: After the last date for Online Counselling is over, the First List of allotments will be published.
- Step 5 (Payment of the Programme Fee): Once the Original documents have been verified and medical fitness is established, the candidate will be required to pay the Programme (non-refundable) Fee of Rs.25,000/ or Rs.27,500 to IMU.
- Annual Fee Structure: Annual Fees Structure of DNS Course leading to B.Sc. (Nautical Science)/ B.Sc. (Nautical Science) / B.Sc. (Maritime Science) programme / B.Tech (Marine Engineering) and B.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) is INR 2,25,000.
- Step 6 (Second and Third List): In case the seats remain vacant, then the Second List and Third List will be issued. In the Second List, some of the candidates may get upgraded i.e. they may get a Programme or College or both as per their order of preference which they could not get in the First List.