The admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in University of Hyderabad for the batch commencing 2017 has started. The application process started from September 6th and will end on December 20th, 2016.
The applications are invited for full-time 2 year MBA programme for the year 2017-18 academic session.
The MBA Programme is all about to make well-rounded managers and specializing them. The programme offers lucrative career prospects in management across different sectors. University of Hyderabad has also been awarded the Visitor’s Award by the president of India for the Best central University in India.
- Candidates Must have completed a minimum of 3-year bachelor’s degree with 60% by recognized Universities/ AICTE/ UGC, by June 2017.
- Those who completing their final exams by June 2017 can also apply.
- The candidates have to take CAT-2016 exam.
How to Apply
- Application form has to submitted online within specified dates.
- Before applying online, applicant should be required to have a scanned image of his/her photograph and signature.
- After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number the candidate can pay the fees using online link provided on the form.
- The completely filled-in form must be submitted at the university website.
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of CAT 2016 score.
- Candidates short listed for Group Discussion and Interview will be notified in the month of February 2017, based on their percentile scores obtained in the CAT exam.
- Admissions will be finalized by the end of March 2017.
- Rs.350/- in the case of General and OBC applicants and Rs.150/- in the case of SC/ST/PWD (PH) applicants.
- Applicant can pay the Fees Through Bank Challan or Online (Net Banking0
Note: The last date for the submission of online application is December 20, 2016.