Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is going to publish the results of Diploma Entrance Test (DET-2015) at its official web portal on 5 June (5 PM onward). Students applied in large number for the Diploma Entrance Test as there are more than 37 different courses available in Diploma (Engineering). Students will require to enter their Roll Number and date of birth to access Haryana DET 2015 result.
HSTES conducts several entrance examinations to shortlist meritorious students for admission to various courses offered by the Institutes of State. HSTES works under the Department of Technical Education, Government of Haryana. For admissions to the academic session (2015-16), Diploma Entrance Test for Polytechnic Colleges was conducted on 31 May while test for B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) from 26 May to 29 May.
The result of Haryana DET 2015 will be announced on 5 June, rank and merit list will be available at 5 PM. Diploma Entrance Test is a state-level test and the exam paper was based on 10th standard subjects and as there was no negative marking, it is obvious that the cut-off will be higher. All the admissions will be done on the basis of rank scored by the students and the whole process of admission will be monitored by Haryana State Technical Education Society.
As it is possible that two or more student score same marks, then the following rules will be applicable for determining their merit/rank :
- a. Student with higher marks in Mathematics will be placed at higher rank.
- b. For same marks in Mathematics, student having higher marks in Science will be ranked higher.
- c. For same marks in Mathematics and Science, students having higher marks in English will be placed at higher rank.
- d. In case Students have same marks in Mathematics, Science and English, one having higher marks in General Awareness and Aptitude will be ranked higher.
- e. If the subject wise marks are equal, then the student senior in age will be ranked higher.