JNTU Notifies AP ECET 2015 Dates and Complete Schedule

ECET application form 2015 are being submitted right now since the commencement of dates and notification by JNTU. ECET 2015 exam date and dates to guide about last date of filling AP ECET 2015 application form with and without late fees are disclosed here. Students who are looking forward to take this entrance examination this year for having an opportunity to get admission into top-notch colleges under JNTU administration in the state must go through all the information overview and make up their mind about whether to apply or not, for time being still available.

AP ECET– Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, A.P., INDIA (JNTUA), for Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). As per G.O. Ms No.57 HE (EC.2) dated 12.05.2008 and G.O.Ms No.43 dated 25.05.2011 lateral admission entry directly at the 2nd year of B.E. / Btech/ B.Pharmacy courses for Diploma Holders of Engineering Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics) are offered at the Universities and the Institutions approved by AICTE/PCI approved in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the 2015-16 session. Candidates eligible for the courses should apply online at www.apecet.org.

AP ECET 2015 exam date

ECET 2015 Exam Overview:

The ECET online application form submission will start from 14th March, 2015 (Saturday) and the last date of the submission of application forms online will be 7th April, 2015 (Tuesday) till 5 pm in the evening without any late fees. ECET exam date 2015 is 14th May, 2015 (Thursday) from 10 am to 1 pm. Application for the same can be submitted till 17th April, 2015, 27th April, 2015 and 4th May, 2015 with late fees of Rs. 500, Rs. 1000 and Rs. 5000 respectively.

Eligibility for AP ECET 2015- 

  • Candidates must be of Indian Nationality
  • The candidates have to be from the state of Andhra Pradesh or have to satisfy the status norms laid by Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974.
  • Candidates should have passed 10+2 from reputed and recognised institutions for B.E. and B.Tech courses. Candidates applying directly for 2nd year of for B.E. and B.Tech courses should be Diploma Holders of Engineering Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics).
  • Candidates with polytechnic degrees applying for BE or Btech courses shall must have under gone the practical training as prescribed.
  • Minimum 45% marks have to be scored by polytechnic qualified candidates to apply for graduate level courses. The minimum marks for SC/ST candidates are 40% for this.

Candidates must have appeared for AP ECET 2015 and satisfy all eligible criteria as per the rules of admission. 85% of the seats have been kept reserved for the candidates of state of Andhra Pradesh. The remaining 15% has been kept unreserved for other candidates as per Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974.

20% seats have been kept reserved for SC/ST candidates in non aided private colleges. Candidature of the Mathematics major graduates will only be considered in the remaining seats once the admission of all the diploma holders is completed.

AP ECET Application Form Submission:

Since ECET applcation forms are available now, the students can read the official notification and then apply online through the official website www.apecet.org keeping in mind the essentials. It is advised to provide all the information correct as required and keep in mind to provide only authentic contact number and e-mail ID for any correspondent communication from University.

Following documents and information are required to fill the online application form:

The marks memo of the previous exam.
Age proof.
Local status issued by MRO or other competent authority.
Income certificate of parents.
SC/ST certificates of respective candidates.
NCC/PH/Sports/CAP certificate of respective candidates.

Date of downloading the hall ticket or the admit card will be from May 2015. Results will be declared in May itself. Specific dates will be announced in the official website of AP ECET. For any changes to me made in the admit cards for any correction, the authorities has to be contacted without wasting any time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *