EAMCET answer keys for the written exam conducted today throughout the state will be released today by few sources. Initially, coaching centres will solve the question papers and the answer keys with solutions for EAMCET 2015 will be uploaded at their respective websites. The official answer keys for the exam will also be issued but later this week. The date by which official keys will not be released is yet not notified yet it is expected that JNTU will release the AP EAMCET answer keys within 2-3 days.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) has conducted EAMCET 2015 (Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) today. EAMCET was successfully held over all the examination centers. Applicants can check EAMCET 2015 answer key / paper solution within few days. More than 2.5 lakh aspirants appeared in AP EAMCET today.
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) rendered the responsibility of conducting EAMCET 2015 to JNTUK for facilitating admissions to various Professional courses offered in Universities and Private colleges in the State. On the contrary, JNTUK released the notification on 3rd March and the online application process kick started on 6th March. Hall tickets for EAMCET 2015 were released online on 2nd May and today the exam was conducted in all the 13 districts of the State.
There are around 273 colleges affiliated to JNTUK that offers Engineering, Pharmacy and Management courses, making it the second biggest Technological University in India.
EAMCET is divided in two categories, namely, Agriculture and Medical Category (AM) & Engineering Category (E). Following is the list of category wise courses :
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- B.Sc. (Horticulture)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc. (CA &BM) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Sciences (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C.)
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
Engineering Category (E)
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engineering) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Diary Technology)
- B.Tech.(Food Science & Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc.(CA & BM) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C.)
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
AP EAMCET was conducted as per the schedule, Engineering Category (E) exam was conduced from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM while Agriculture and Medicine (AM) category exam from 2.30 to 5.30 PM.
There were total 160 multiple choice questions to be solved by candidates and each correct answer will be rewarded 1 mark. No negative marking is done for wrong answer. EAMCET question paper consisted of three subjects;
Physics – 40 questions
Chemistry – 40 questions
Maths – 80 questions
Question paper was available in two language, English and Telugu. But, only in Hyderabad center candidates received the liberty to write EAMCET in Urdu.
JNTUK will publish the answer keys of EAMCET 2015 in its official web portal to maintain the transparency in the examination process. Candidates can cross-check their answers and match with the official answer key to analyse their performance in the entrance test.