Update: BITSAT Hall ticket 2017 is available now at the official portal, as announced by the BITS. The hall tickets for online computer-based exam were scheduled to be available from 9 am today. The candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions before appearing for the test.
BITS has notified that the admit cards for BITSAT 2017 will be available for download from April 15 to May 10, 2017, only to those candidates who have booked a slot from March 20, to April 05, 2017. BITS Admit Card will bear the candidate’s details such as name, photograph, signature, the address of the test centre allotted and test date & time and all other relevant details.
BITSAT is a computer based exam which will be conducted from 16 May – 30 May 2017. In recent times, few students have requested for a change in BITSAT exam date/ slot/center due to clash with their other exams. These candidates can make such a request during 2nd week of May 2017 through an option available on the official website. The BITSAT exam for such cases will be held on a particular date, slot and center as decided by the institute.
Candidates can visit the official website http www.bitsadmission.com to download their admit cards from April 15 onwards.
BITSAT is the only exam wherein the candidates have the golden chance to answer extra questions. How? After the appearing candidate has answered the 150 questions, and still there is some time left they can attempt 12 more questions. These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics four questions from each part. However, once the candidate has opted for extra questions, they cannot go back for correction of any of the earlier answered 150 questions.
BITSAT is one of the top-notch engineering entrances of India. Majority of the engineering aspirants vying for a seat in elite engineering institutes take this exam. BITSAT score is the main and the only criteria for gaining admission in its three colleges in India at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. Once the candidate has downloaded the admit card, they should pull up their socks, and kick start with the revision and follow these preparatory tips to come out with flying colors and secure admission in dream course at BITS.
- Solve as many mock tests as you can, and do them online. This is so as to make you comfortable with the pattern of the exam.
- No need to worry about the conceptual part, as the questions are pretty easy – only if you have prepared thoroughly for the JEE Mains.
- Keep yourself calm and don’t stick to a question, you think you can answer but not getting the way to do the same. They put such questions only to kill your time.
- In the English and the Logical Reasoning part, the questions asked are only aptitude based questions. Don’t waste too much time on that section in the exam or in preparation.
- The major factor for getting good marks is Time Management. This should take care of BITSAT as the level of questions is a lot easier than what you find in JEE if you know the concepts well. Try attempting the sample papers in 3 hours time to give you a feel of what it would be like in exam time and try to maintain good speed right from the beginning