APPSC has said it will likely publish Group II results of screening test today with a merit/selection list. The final key is already out and is given below.
APPSC group 2 expected cut off marks and qualifying marks: check here in detail.
APPSC group 2 screening test final key 2017 has been released by the Commission on March 16th. In a notice issued at the official website, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has provided the final answers to the questions candidates had raised objections to.
The Commission has now sorted out the objections and has found that there was error in framing 3 questions. Citing the reasons as ‘wrongly worded’, ‘no correct answer’ and ‘wrongly framed’, 3 questions have been deleted from the exam. The marks for these 3 questions will normalised for all questions, the commission is to address this matter though.
There were valid objections against 2 more questions whose answers were given wrong in the preliminary answer key. The group 2 final key has the correct answers of those two questions too. Below is the list of all five questions which are affected. Apart from objections to these 5 questions, other objections are not tenable.
- Question no. 2– According to APPSC, this question does not has any correct answer and is therefore, deleted.
- Question no. 37– The commission said that there was an error in framing the question and this question is also deleted.
- Question no. 122– In preliminary answer key, the answer to this question was mentioned ‘answer no. 4’. However, in the final key, the correct answer no. is 1.
- Question no. 141– The final key has noted that correct answer is no. 2 instead of option no. 1 (which was given in preliminary answer key).
- Question no. 149– This question has been deleted, reason being ‘wrongly worded’.
You can find the APPSC group 2 final key PDF here for 2016-2017 exam which was uploaded on Thursday evening on the commission’s website (www.psc.ap.gov.in).
As for APPSC group 2 results of prelims/screening test, the commission has not fixed any date for the declaration yet. Anyway, results can be expected by this month’s end or April first week considering APPSC has fast-tracked it’s recruitment processes in recent times.
Even though the results aren’t out yet, candidates can still calculate the marks they’re gonna score in the exam based the final key. And the commission has already set the minimum cut-off marks required to qualify the screening test. You can check the qualifying/cut-off marks here.
Be back here next week to get the latest update about group 2 exam results and more.