All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) 2015 would decide the fate of many students all over the country who are interested to study the medical courses in the reputed institutes of their choice. Based on the cut offs the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) would prepare the merit list revealing the names of the qualifying students.
The AIPMT result would be declared on 5th June 2015 and the qualifying percentage is recognized as 50% for the unreserved candidates. Hence, it’s useful that you get familiar with the suitable cut off marks that would help you to understand the real time position amid the competition.
While there are still vibrations over AIPMT 2015 paper answer keys leak case, the forthcoming events will take place on time from results announcement to counselling, allocation of seats, as per CBSE officials. On the first hand, CBSE has released official answer keys for AIPMT 2015, Supreme Court orders CBI to investigate the case.
Factors to consider:
Here are certain features on which depend the cut off marks for AIMPT 2015. The points are given below as follows:
- Number of seats available
- Number of applicants for AIMPT 2015
- Difficulty level of the paper
Considering all the above points the Board would fix up the true cut off marks achieving which you can seek admission for the course of your choice.
Category wise Qualifying Marks:
The candidates can get a clear view about the percentage of marks that they need to get according to the particular category. Following are the cut offs applicable for AIMPT this year:
- General category: 50%
- General category PH: 45%
- Reserved category such as OBC/SC and ST: 40%
- Reserved category PH: 40%
Now, here are the options that would be executed for a tiebreak coming to the final solution:
- Candidates with higher marks in Biology (Botany and Zoology) would be given preference
- Next, candidates having higher percentage in Chemistry would be on the list
- Candidates with lesser number of wrong attempted questions would remain above
- Senior ones that means with higher age limits would be taken into consideration
Previous Year’s cut off:
Finally, considering all the above-mentioned issues a candidate would become eligible handling the effective tiebreak up process. We also discusses AIPMT expected cut off for 2015 admissions, here is depicted the updated and some useful data for AIPMT 2014 revealing the status that can happen for this year. Go through the following points:
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi- (General) Opening rank: 1, Closing rank: 59
(OBC) Opening rank: 40, Closing rank: 152
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC) Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi- (General) Opening rank: 28, Closing rank: 105
(OBC) Opening rank: 69, Closing rank: 187
- University of Medical Sciences (UCMS), Delhi- (General) Opening rank: 34, Closing rank: 158
(OBC) Opening rank: 182, Closing rank: 436
- Medical College, Kolkata- (General) Opening rank: 213, Closing rank: 2223
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi- (General) Opening rank: 31, Closing rank: 284
So, you can a brief view about the ranks previous year qualifying for the specific institutes. The 15% quota for AIPMT 2015 would depend on the cut offs, as decided by the CBSE.
The candidates would be selected for MBBS/BDS courses completely based on their eligibility. The counseling would be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) and Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) executing the successful seat allocation.
In this direction, the meritorious candidates would be able to grab the ultimate success getting admission to the suitable medical courses.