Counting the last minutes for the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) exam? Get some easy tips here that can become useful to perform better in your exam. The exam would be conducted on 3 May 2015 and all the candidates are ready to crack the doors to success.
May be you get worried but a complete preparation would help you to gain the self-confidence knowing that you become successful. In this respect, you need the last minute suggestions and tips that may help you in some way.
The Tips you Should Follow:
Get familiar with the important points that you need to know in order to score higher marks in AIPMT. Consider the points as follows:
- Don’t skip any of the topics, cover the entire syllabus
- Clear the doubts without any hesitation that would make you get the right information
- While selecting the additional books make sure that you get an authenticated better to follow the samples and the answer keys from previous years
- Always go for a revision that would help you to understand how well you prepared
- Usually AIPMT questions do not get repetition, so it’s better that remain careful about all the chapters
- Pay attention to Biology studying Zoology and Botany with equal importance
- Practice answering the model papers within the time limit that would help you to get accustomed to the process
- Understand the question pattern and according prepare yourself ensuring that you don’t face any difficulty
- Maintain a strict schedule that helps you to manage a good way of study without any distraction
- Utilize the time in the right way and thus you plan better that would aid you to maximize the study
- Study the chapters from both class XI and XII, as both possess the similar importance for the AIPMT exam
- Maintain a positive mentality eliminating the confusions that would result in failure
- Before the exam at least sleep for 8 hours that would help you to concentrate well at the hall
Overall, these are the features following which you can bring in success seeking admission in the medical field. Boost up your performance in this way and you can see how you go ahead eradicating all the barriers that may come on your way.
Brief Information About the Exam Pattern:
You need to understand the pattern of question that would be useful for you to prepare accordingly.
Physics: 45 questions including the chapters like Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Waves etc
Chemistry: 45 questions including the chapters like Structure of Atom, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Environmental Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids etc
Biology: 90 questions including the chapters like Cell Structure and Function, Human and Plant Physiology, Genetics and Evolution, Biotechnology and its Applications etc
Once, you comprehend the entire structure it would become easier for you to manage the situation along with a proper study schedule. Carry all the essential documents such as Admit card, exam kit etc that you need during the exam. Digital watches and calculator are not allowed and thus you should be careful about all these things.